Product Features :
- Heater Tank - the rheem tank, long proven in millions of instalations worldwide is coated with the exclusive rheemglas vitreous enamel which fuses to solid steel at 870 c. The result is a smooth and tough surface that effectively resist the corrosive attacks of hot water chemicals, thus ensuring a long life span of the rheem heater.
- Insulation protection - CFC free polyurethane foam insulation is injected and surrounds the tank, filling the space between the inner tank and outer colorbond jacket thus providing an exceptionally good heat retention barrier.
- Heater Jacket - Tough, thick gauge colorbond steel jacket not only provides added protection againt rough handing but also resist corrosion even in high humidity condition.
- Installation - For wall hung heater models, wall installation brackets and anchor bolt are provided as standard.
- Compliace - International requirement IEC 60336-2-21. Tested and approved by Singapore PSB Corporation.